Are any hockey cards worth money? Sold for $465,000, the 1979 O-Pee-Chee #18 Wayne Gretzky Rookie Card is the most valuable hockey card of all time. This is the second Wayne Gretzky rookie card that finds its way on this list, and being an O-Pee-Chee card, this card has a higher value than the other Gretzky rookie card.
What hockey cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 1990-91 Pro Set Stanley Cup Hologram. Thirty years later, the Stanley Cup Hologram remains the ultimate chase card for hockey card collectors.
- 1990-91 Score #439: Martin Brodeur RC.
- 1990-91 Upper Deck #356: Jaromir Jagr RC.
- 1990-91 OPC Premier #30: Sergei Fedorov RC.
What’s hot in hockey cards?
- Wayne Gretzky 1983 O-Pee-Chee Base #29 PSA 7 (+102.32%)
- Patrick Kane 2007 Upper Deck Young Guns #210 PSA 10 (+87.68%)
- Jesse Puljujarvi 2016 Upper Deck Young Guns #225 PSA 10 (+81.34%)
- Mark Stone 2012 Upper Deck Young Guns #239 PSA 10 (+68.52%)
What are the most valuable hockey cards from the 80s and 90s?