How can I practice hockey at home?
What equipments do you need for hockey?
- Helmet. When it comes to preventing serious injuries, this is the most important piece of equipment.
- Skates. As with helmets, be sure to get skates that fit well.
- Shoulder pads, elbow pads, knee and shin pads.
- Hockey pants.
- Athletic supporter and cup.
- Neck protector.
What are the best hockey drills?
- Run Ragged – Small Area Game.
- Half Ice Open Up Shooting – Shooting Drill.
- Point to Half Wall 2 vs 1 – Small Area Game.
- Split Passing Game – Awareness Passing Game.
- Quarter Ice Angle 1 vs 1 – Station Drill.
- Corner Cycle Continuous Give & Go – Cycle Station.
- Finders Keepers – Warm-Up Activity.
How can I practice hockey skills?