How do you size a youth hockey helmet?
Bauer Hockey Helmet Sizing.
|Bauer 2100 Hockey Helmet Sizing Chart|
|Helmet Size||Head Circumference|
|Junior = X-Small||19.8 – 21.6″||50.5 – 55 cm|
|Small||20.4 – 22.4″||52 – 57 cm|
|Medium||21.2 – 23.0″||54 – 58.5 cm|
1 more row
How do you choose a hockey helmet for kids? Make note: only buy a hockey helmet that fits. Buying up a size so your child can “grow into it” puts them in extreme danger for a head or face injury. Your child’s helmet should be snug, certified safe, and not pinching or painfully tight on any part of the skull.
What is the smallest hockey helmet size?
How do I choose a hockey helmet?
- The best helmet for you is the one that fits the best.
- The helmet should fit snugly all around your head.
- You should have one finger width between your eyebrows and the helmet.
- The chin strap should be always be done up.
- The chin cup should fit snugly and directly on your chin.