What do you call a hockey player? hockey player Add to list Share. Definitions of hockey player. an athlete who plays hockey. synonyms: ice-hockey player. examples: Wayne Gretzky.
What do you yell at a hockey game?
- “Get rid of the puck!” Often when the puck is trapped deep in your own zone your first instinct is to just get rid of it whatever way possible.
- “Stand on the blue line.”
- “Stop playing with the puck!”
- “Don’t just stand there!”
- “Use the wall.”
What are some hockey phrases?
- Apple: an assist.
- Barnburner: a high-scoring game.
- Bender: a player whose ankles bend while they’re skating.
- Bottle rocket: when a goal breaks the goalie’s water bottle that sits on top of the net.
- Biscuit: the puck.
How do you get hockey players attention? Attend games and catch a player’s eye
Every hockey player loves to see their fans, and they’ll notify you if you show up in the right setting. Bring a sign, let them know who you are, and tell them that they’re interested. If you start going to enough games, you’ll become a familiar face and then see if sparks can fly.