What is the coolest hockey jersey? 1 – Chicago Blackhawks
As Stanley Cup champions, the Hawks are back on top. Yet, their jersey has been widely recognized as the best in the league even when they were cellar-dwellers. In 2008, The Hockey News voted their logo as the best in the NHL—and with good reason.
Who has the coolest NHL jerseys? 1) Montreal Canadiens Home
The Montreal Canadiens’ jersey is the most historic in the league; the uniform has stayed pretty much the same since the early 1910’s. The jersey has been one of the few consistent things throughout the incredible team history.
What is the most popular hockey jersey?
- Patrick Kane, Chicago Blackhawks.
- Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks.
- Vladimir Tarasenko, St. Louis Blues.
- Patrice Bergeron, Boston Bruins.
- T.J. Oshie, Washington Capitals.
- Jack Eichel, Buffalo Sabres.
- Andrei Vasilevskiy, Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Evgeni Malkin, Pittsburgh Penguins.
Who has the best hockey uniforms?
- Montreal Canadiens. (Photo by Minas Panagiotakis/Getty Images)
- Toronto Maple Leafs. (Photo by Claus Andersen/Getty Images)
- Pittsburgh Penguins. (Photo by Emilee Chinn/Getty Images)
- Minnesota Wild.
- Buffalo Sabres.
- New York Rangers.
- Boston Bruins.
- Detroit Red Wings.