What to get someone who loves hockey?
- New Hockey Equipment. This one is a no-brainer.
- The Sparx Skate Sharpener. The ability to sharpen your skates (or your kids skates) at home is a LUXURY.
- The Colt 4 Hockey Stick.
- A Slide Board.
- The Extreme Passer Pro.
- More Hockey Training Aids.
- The Hockey Sauce Kit.
- A new Hockey Bag.
What do you get hockey boys?
- Stick Handling Training Aid.
- Tabletop Air Hockey Table.
- Tabletop NHL Stanley Cup Game.
- Automatic Hockey Passer.
- Playmobil Hockey Arena.
- Mini Hockey Goal Set.
- ‘Straight Outta Penalty Box’ Shirt.
- Hockey Puzzlers Trivia Book.
What does every hockey player need? They need a helmet, skates, neck protector, and athletic cup made for goalies. In addition, goalies should always wear: Leg pads. These should always be the correct length and thick enough to protect against even the hardest slapshot.
How much does a NHL Players equipment cost? All of the pads on an NHL player add up to about $1,200, and with replacements it costs a team about $21,000 per year to outfit a skater. Goalies are even pricier, with teams paying $36,000 per season to keep them suited up. Still, the equipment isn’t foolproof and injuries still happen.