Which hockey cards are worth money?
- 1912 C57 #1 Georges Vezina – $25,000.
- 2005 The Cup #180 Sidney Crosby Rookie Card Autograph – $30,000.
- 1923 V145-1 #25 Bert Corbeau Rookie Card – $40,000.
- 1951 Parkhurst #66 Gordie Howe Rookie Card – $50,000.
- 1911 C55 Imperial Tobacco #38 Georges Vezina Rookie Card – $75,000.
- 1958 Topps #66 Bobby Hull Rookie Card – $150,000.
What brand of hockey cards are worth the most? Estimated Value in PSA 10 Gem Mint Condition: $465,000
One of two mainstream Wayne Gretzky rookie cards, the 1979 O-Pee-Chee Gretzky tops them all as the most valuable hockey card of all-time.
Which hockey cards from the 90s are worth money?
- 1990-91 Pro Set Stanley Cup Hologram. Thirty years later, the Stanley Cup Hologram remains the ultimate chase card for hockey card collectors.
- 1990-91 Score #439: Martin Brodeur RC.
- 1990-91 Upper Deck #356: Jaromir Jagr RC.
- 1990-91 OPC Premier #30: Sergei Fedorov RC.
How do you know if a hockey card is worth money?
- Condition and Grading. One of the most important factors for a card’s worth is its condition.
- Rarity and Scarcity Value. Obviously, rarer cards will be more valuable.
- The Subject’s Accomplishments and Popularity.