Who has the coolest NHL jersey? 1) Montreal Canadiens Home
The jersey has been one of the few consistent things throughout the incredible team history. Like many others on this list, the Habs’ design and jersey have withstood the test of time. History aside, the Habs’ jersey still merits the #1 spot on the list.
What is the most popular NHL jersey?
- Patrick Kane, Chicago Blackhawks.
- Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks.
- Vladimir Tarasenko, St. Louis Blues.
- Patrice Bergeron, Boston Bruins.
- T.J. Oshie, Washington Capitals.
- Jack Eichel, Buffalo Sabres.
- Andrei Vasilevskiy, Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Evgeni Malkin, Pittsburgh Penguins.
What is the best NHL jersey to buy?
- Pittsburgh Penguins (1992-2002)
- Florida Panthers (1993-2007)
- Vancouver Canucks (1989-1997)
- Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (1993-2006)
- Calgary Flames (1980-1994, 2009-2013, 2016-2017)
- Los Angeles Kings (1967-1980, 2010-2014)
- Buffalo Sabres (1983-1996)
- Detroit Red Wings (1984 – Present)
What hockey team has green jerseys? The jerseys tie it all together for the Everblades. The home jersey goes heavily into the green which is severely underused as a primary home color for a jersey.