Who has the nicest jerseys in the NHL? 1) Montreal Canadiens Home
The Montreal Canadiens’ jersey is the most historic in the league; the uniform has stayed pretty much the same since the early 1910’s. The jersey has been one of the few consistent things throughout the incredible team history.
What is the coolest hockey jersey? 1 – Chicago Blackhawks
As Stanley Cup champions, the Hawks are back on top. Yet, their jersey has been widely recognized as the best in the league even when they were cellar-dwellers. In 2008, The Hockey News voted their logo as the best in the NHL—and with good reason.
What is the most popular NHL jersey?
- Patrick Kane, Chicago Blackhawks.
- Jonathan Toews, Chicago Blackhawks.
- Vladimir Tarasenko, St. Louis Blues.
- Patrice Bergeron, Boston Bruins.
- T.J. Oshie, Washington Capitals.
- Jack Eichel, Buffalo Sabres.
- Andrei Vasilevskiy, Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Evgeni Malkin, Pittsburgh Penguins.
Who has the best logo in the NHL? Boston Bruins
Their logo and overall history is classic, and among the greatest in league history. The Bruins also have a solid history of secondary logos to go along with the main one. They had brown and gold as their color scheme from 1924 to 1934 and had an actual mascot “bruin” until 1932.